Who Should Attend
- High-level Executives / C-Suite
- Brand Experts / Corporate Communications / Public Relations Teams
- Sales & Marketing Department
- Business Leaders / Business Developers / Agency
- Human Resource
- Social Entrepreneurs / MSMEs / Start-ups
- Health Care Providers
- Disaster Resiliency Advocates
- Volunteers / Community Development Specialists
- Students, Researchers, Teachers, Professors,
- Academic Coordinators
- News & Media Organizations/ Practitioners
- Community Relations Officers/ Foundations/ CSR Executives
- Digital Influencers/ digital executives and professionals
- Business Chambers and Corporate Organizations, Societies, Embassy Leaders & Foreign Chambers
- Provincial Government Units, National Government Agencies
Be a part of the business community that is willing to reinforce sincere commitment and contribution of resources to CSR projects and programs!
Please note that the invoice and official receipt will be billed under the name of the organization registered.
Delegate Registration FAQs
Is there a separate rate if I want to attend just the plenary sessions?
We do not offer a plenary session-only rate.
Let’s say I want to attend just the first day of the conference and my officemate wants to attend the second day, can I transfer my pass as a delegate to him/her?
Your pass as a delegate is non-transferable. Multiple persons are not allowed to share one pass.
How do I pay?
Payments may be deposited in this account:
Bank Branch: BPI – Tordesillas Branch
Account no: 0361-0165-13
Account Name: League of Corporate Foundations – CSR Expo
Kindly email deposit slip to the LCF Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I get my invoice?
Our system will automatically email you an invoice after your registration. If you did not receive this, you may get in touch with us at (+632) 892-9189 or (+632) 892-5753.