Career Opportunities in LCF
Announcement of Job Opportunity/ Call for Applications (1 opening)
The League of Corporate Foundations (LCF) is need of a Program Manager for the Corporate Social Responsibility Institute (CSRI).
The CSRI serves as the LCF’s capacity-building arm and works with LCF members, CSR practitioners, the academe and the business community through research and training programs. The LCF is a non-profit association composed of over 70 of the Philippines’ leading corporate foundations and corporations with corporate social responsibility and corporate social investment programs.
The Program Manager shall be in charge of developing and managing CSRI’s programs and projects and shall report directly to the LCF Executive Director. He/she shall be supported by a Program Assistant as well as shared services from the LCF’s Admin and Finance and Communications units.
- At least five (5) years of work experience in the field of Corporate Social Responsibility, Development Management, Research and Training
- Knowledge and understanding of CSR concepts and practices is a must
- Can work with minimal supervision and ensure timely and efficient delivery of programs/services
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders from various fields (ie. corporate, government, NGO, academe) on a sustained basis
- Excellent computer, interpersonal, communication and facilitating skills
- Knowledge and experience in financial management and resource development is an advantage
- Degree in Business Management or Development Management or similar field is a plus but not a requirement
For interested parties, you may send your CV not later than May 6, 2016. You may contact:
Address: Unit 305, Midland Mansions Condominium, 839 Arnaiz Avenue, Legazpi Village, Makati City
Please be reminded that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.